Last Updated on September 8, 2018 by mybiohub
Mlungisi Biyela was born on 11 March 1960 in Nongoma, and relocated to Newcastle in 1993. He is an author and writer. He works as a researcher in Parliament of South Africa, Cape Town. He is a former teacher. He has a Master’s degree in Knowledge Management and Values from Stellenbosch. His published books are:
– God Healed an Anglican: My Struggle with Cancer.
– Seven Hard Routes to Serving God: A Cancer Survivor’s Perspective and Solution.
– Prayers That Work All Around.
– Integrity: The Godliness in Humanity.
– What Women Call a Man of Honour.
This Bio was submitted by Mlungisi Biyela