Fyona Kirabo is an award wining Ugandan TV personality, commercial model, actress, make up artist and stylist. She has set up a Make-up school teaching young girls the art of make-up. Fyona works with Bukedde TV in Uganda where she hosts a youth show, Muvubuka Weyogerere. Born as the first child of Mr and Mrs Sekyanzi, with two younger siblings, mybiohub has been unable to get her real age but still working on it. She attended St Noah primary school, Zana before joining Kisubi High School for both her O and A-levels.
Read: Betty Okino Biography
Kirabo has received honors several times due to her amazing talent in her work and inspiring character in the industry, these include;
1. Most inspiring youth TV Personality 2014
2. Best Dressed female TV personality 2014 in the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards
3. Best Entertainment Female TV presenter in the Uganda Entertainment Awards
4. Named Most Decent Female TV Personality in Uganda 2015 by Decent Africa.
Besides that she has also been nominated in the following award categories
1. Most Improved Female TV star 2015 in the Radio and TV Academy Awards (RTV)
2. Stylist of the year 2015 in the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA’s)
3. Best Dressed Female Media Personality 2015 in the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA’s)
4. Best Youth Presenter in the Buzz Teeniez Awards-2015.
5. Best dressed female media personality 2016 in the Abryanz Style & Fashion Awards.
6.Make up artist of the year 2016 in the Abryanz awards.
7.Most Elegant Female tv Personality of the year 2016 in the Radio & TV academy awards.
8. Best Fashion show of the year in the Radio & TV academy awards
She’s doing her bachelor’s degree in Public Relations at Cavendish University and loves listening to music, following up fashion trends and reading any kind of literature. Fyona also works as Vision Group’s makeup artiste, for both Urban and Bukedde TV stations. She’s married to Pastor Geofrey Sembuya Kayovu of Holy Power Center church naalya.
Read: Brenda Nambi Biography