There are so many things about South Africa that makes it such a beautiful place, ranging from its wonderful weather, mixed races and their rich cultures there’s no doubt that their women will also be beautiful. Many celebrities are there in South Africa but we have enlisted some of the most popular from there. Every lady from there is beautiful because we are all Africans, but we can’t list everyone here (funny), prepare for the count down and enjoy going through the list with the links to their main biography page.
1. Boitumelo Thulo: Known by many as Boity Thulo, She’s one of a kind and you can’t get enough of her beauty. As we always do in mybiohub, we will talk a little about her. She’s an actress and a TV host, and can you believe she has over 1.6 million followers in her Instagram? well she does, that’s to show you how famous she is.
2. Minnie Dlamini: Here comes another beauty right from her mother’s womb, Minnie is not only beautiful but also has one of the greatest shapes out there. She’s a South African TV presenter, model and actress with over 1.8 million followers in Instagram. Mybiohub team also found out that there’s something spectacular about her, she’s full of life, always smiling and some people say she looks like Boity. Since 2010 till date she has been active in her career.
3. Bonang Matheba: The third person in our list is Bonang, a very popular television personality, radio host and an entrepreneur. Also known as Queen B, she has more than 1.6 million followers in Instagram and since the age of 15 that she got her first break into television on SABC 2’s kids’ game series, Manhattan’s Fantasy Challenge, she has been a popular face in the TV.
4. Pearl Thusi: She’s famous and talented, a South African actress, model, MC, radio and TV personality. Since 2003, her career has been active and she hosts Lip Sync Battle Africa, a program that airs on MTV Africa, E.tv and Moments South Africa. Her full name is Sithembile Xola Pearl Thusi. As an actress she has starred on the SABC 3 popular soap opera, Isidingo, as Palesa Motaung, co-hosted Live AMP with DJ Warras and Luthando Shosha. She has over 1.5 million followers in her Instagram.
5. Nomzamo Mbatha: Her full name is Nomzamo Nonzwakazi Nxumalo Mbatha and she’s a beautiful actress and model. She’s got a lot of talent to show for and was once nominated for Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. With more than 1.2 million followers in her Instagram, she always give nice updates to her followers.
6. Pearl Modiadie: A South African radio DJ, actress, producer and a TV presenter. She’s well known for presenting the SABC1 music talk show Zaziwa. As an actress she has featured in movies such as Generations, Scandal and others. Pearl Modiadie has over 1.2 million followers in her Instagram page. She’s really famous in her country and visitors of mybiohub website gives her lots of attention too.
7. Amanda Du-Pont: The beautiful glittering Swazi-born South African actress is another lady who made the list. She’s not just an actress, but a voice over artist, model, brand ambassador, live event MC and a TV host. There’s something captivating about her, her beautiful set of teeth when she gives that amazing smiles. Amanda Du-Pont is already ranking high with over 1.3 million followers in Instagram and still counting.
8. Natasha Thahane: One of the youngest actress in our list was born on 1995 and she is the granddaughter of Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu. The fascinating thing about her is that she’s a great talent, yes, she is fluent in English, Isizulu & Southern Sotho. Her journey to stardom started after her role as Enhle on the SABC1 youth drama television series Skeem Saam.She has 1.1 million followers in Instagram.
9. Khanyi Mbau: She’s a bit older than most of the other ladies in our list but her beauty is amazing. She’s a television host, actress and radio personality. She’s very popular and lives her life to the fullest. Her fame grew after she became the second Doobsie in the SABC2 soap opera Muvhango (2004-2005); as Mbali in the SABC1 soap opera Mzansi and SABC1’s mini-series After Nine. Her Instagram followers are approaching 900,000 followers.
10. Jessica Nkosi: Another gorgeous lady Jessica, well she made our list today. She’s a TV presenter and an actress who rose to stardom after portraying the character of Qondi on Mzansi Magic’s telenovela turned soap opera, Isibaya. Her Instagram followers have a clocked 1 million and counting. Nkosi is not only beautiful but has a nice height.
11. Thando Thabethe: We can’t get enough of this bunch of talent, a beauty with brains. She’s an actress, radio DJ and television host who is known by many for playing the role of Nolwazi Buzo on the South African soap opera, Generations:The Legacy. Another notable thing about her is that she’s the first ever African brand ambassador for Nivea. She’s also known as Thando Thabooty. She’s got about 1 million followers in Instagram.
12. Thembi Seete: This beauty is popular both in her country and abroad. She’s really talented being both a singer, television presenter and an actress. Starting from her teenage years in the 1990’s she has been there entertaining people in different careers. Thembi played the role of Bongi on the e.tv soapie, Rhythm City.
13. Khanya Mkangisa: We move to the next person in our list, a South African actress, radio DJ and television host. She came to prominence for her roles on the SABC1 series Forced Love, Zone 14 and Intersexions. Khanya was once an ambassador for IMAN Cosmetics Africa from 2012 to 2013. She’s got almost 700,000 followers in her Instagram and closing on 200,000 likes in her Facebook page.
14. Thulisile Phongolo: Well we have another beauty here in mybiohub list of most Famous and Beautiful South African Actresses. She’s one of the youngest in our list but not the least. Her beauty radiates wherever she goes not to talk of her fame which grew following her role as Namhla Diale, the daughter of ex-convict Lucy Diale (Manaka Ranaka), in the soap, Generations.
15. Terry Pheto: Her real name is Moitheri Pheto, a South African actress who has played different roles both in movies and TV series. As at time of writing this article, she’s in her 30’s but still look more beautiful than most ladies much younger than her. Her Instagram page is closing in on 700,000 followers.
16. Ntando Duma: Here’s one of a bit younger person again in our list, a South African actress, TV presenter, MC and a model. We are here to focus in her acting career, she’s famous for her role as Zinzi Dandala on e.tv’s soap opera Rhythm City. Ntando is the founder of a foundation called Inspire A Teen SA.
17. Phindile Gwala: She’s not just beautiful but also one of the sexiest in mybiohub list. Her gorgeous lips and nice shape makes her the best. Phindile is from KwaZulu-Natal and is well known for her role in SABC2 soap opera Muvhango which she resigned from in July 2017. She’s got more than 700,000 Instagram followers.
18. Dineo Moeketsi: She is an actress, singer, TV presenter and a dancer who was trained at the National School of the Arts and the New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music in New York. Born in the late 1980’s, she has played different roles in TV series Scandal, Soul City, My Perfect Family, My Perfect Proposal and many others.
19. Enhle Mbali: Now you’ve got to know her, coming in our list at no. 19, she’s a popular South African actress who rose to fame for her role in the television series Tshisa and Rockville. Enhle Mbali Maphumulo was crowned Miss Safa in 2005. She has featured in many TV series which includes; Soul City, Scandal, Broken Vows and many others.
20. Samkelo Ndlovu: An actress who is famous for her role as Sonia on the SABC1 soccer drama series Zone 14 and as Nkosazana in the eleventh season of the SABC1 AIDS drama television series Soul City. One special thing about Samkelo is that she is multilingual, speaking Xhosa, Zulu, English, Sotho and Tswana. Her beautiful eyes and great shape makes her outstanding.
21. Ayanda Thabethe: The graduate of Communication Management and also marketing from the University of Pretoria and University of South Africa respectively is an actress, TV presenter and a model. She’s really a beautiful woman who was cast as the lead actress on popular South African drama series Rockville Season 4 where she played a highly talked about character Aaliyah.
22. Connie Ferguson: There’s a saying that goes this way “The older the better”, yea we have this amazing woman who was born in 1970 and got married in 2001. Her career has been active since 1991 to date and in 2006, Connie and her husband Shona Ferguson created the TV show “The Queen” which aired on Mzansi Magic in 2016.
23. Simphiwe Ngema: She made the list of mybiohub most famous and beautiful South African actresses. She’s rated by our fans as one of the most beautiful in the list, well let’s get to know her a bit, she’s an actress, singer, MC, presenter and choreographer. She was the wife of late Dumi Masilela.
24. Gail Mabalane: An actress, model, media socialite, entrepreneur and singer that is well known for her roles in the television series “The Wild”. Her full name is Gail Tsholofelo Nkoane, a beautiful woman who has also featured in other TV series such as Rockville and Generations: The Legacy.
25. Mapaseka Koetle: MyBioHub presents to you this amazing woman full of joy. She’s an award wining actress known for wining Best Support Actress of Royal Soapie Awards 2015. She has one of the best curves around her hips. Mapaseka is also a voice over artiste and an MC. Her Instagram account is around 300,000 followers.
26. Omuhle Gela: She’s a beautiful actress and model. Her popularity grew after her role as Busi Motsamai, Doobsie Mukwevho and James Motsamai’s daughter in the SABC2 soap opera Muvhango. Her full name is Omuhle Makaziwe Gela and she’s also a swimsuit designer.
27. Zenande Mfenyana: She was born in Kagiso on the West Rand, She’s well known for her role as Noluntu Memela, the daughter of media mogul Mawande Memela, in the SABC1 soap opera Generations. A real beauty to behold.
28. Mbali Nkosi: She’s a woman of many talents, her career comprises of being an actress, singer and dancer. As an actress she has played different roles in the following TV series, A Date with Arthur – Season 1, Generations – Season 1, Rockville – Season 2, The Queen – Season 1 and Thula’s Vine – Season 1.
29. Katlego Danke: She’s an actress known for role as Dineo Mashaba on the South African soap opera Generations, a role she played for nine years. She has been in the movies for over a decade and won the South African Film and TV Award (SAFTA) for Best Actress for her role on the soap.
30. Buhle Samuels: Finally we close the list to day with cute beautiful and gorgeous Buhle. You might be wondering why i used all those words to describe her, well that’s to say she might be the last in mybiohub list but not the least. She is an actress and also a TV presenter, born in 1990. There are two more pictures of her below. Well, we have come to the end of South African most famous and beautiful actresses, hope you enjoyed it? do have a good day. MyBioHub team.