Last Updated on January 9, 2021 by Roborts
Last time we wrote about 30 Most Famous and Beautiful South African Actresses but this time around we are here to know the beautiful models in South Africa. You might ask why that country? well there are many beautiful things about them, from mixed races to beautiful weather and their rich culture. Where there’s beautiful nature there are also beautiful people. Let’s get to know these people sequentially and the good part is each of them contains links to their individual bios, that’s what we do at Mybiohub, here we go;
1. Candice Swanepoel: She opened the list this time around with her gorgeous face and guess what? She has worked with Victoria’s Secret. Candice was raised in Mooi River, South Africa, in an Afrikaner family of Dutch descent. Her height is 1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in).
2. Rolene Strauss: One of the most beautiful on the list, she won Miss South Africa 2014 and was later crowned Miss World 2014 by Miss World 2013 Megan Young of the Philippines. Before you become too fast to say you attracted to her she’s married to D’Niel Strauss since 2016. Rolene was born on April 22, 1992, and her height is 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in).
3. Ntandoyenkosi Kunene: Just like we said before, the country is of mixed race and the third in our list is black. She’s beautiful and was the winner of Miss South Africa 2016. Apart from her modeling career, she’s also a teacher.
4. Minnie Dlamini: The ever-loving beautiful lady made our list again, she’s truly multi-talented. Her name is no longer new, her massive followers in Instagram have already proved it all. In her career as a model she was announced as the new face of South African departmental store LEGit, with her own fashion range, the Minnie-Series back in September 2011.
5. Shashi Naidoo: Another beauty made the list, she’s a very popular model, actress, presenter, and MC who was born on 4 November 1980 in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. One notable thing about her is that was featured in the FHM calendar 2008, voted number 14 in FHM’s 100 sexiest women in the world, and forth in 2009.
6. Lalla Hirayama: She’s really mixed in a mixed-race country like South Africa. Born to a Japanese mother and a white South African father of Jewish descent, Lalla was featured in the FHM calendar and voted #15 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women In The World in 2009 and #14 in 2010. Her nickname is Ninja and she has one of the best figure and a beautiful face to compliment it. She’s also known as one of the judges in SA’s Got Talent.
7. Lee-Anne Liebenberg: Born in 1982, the South African model has achieved much especially being named FHM-South Africa’s Sexiest Woman In the World in 2005, and also for her appearance on the inaugural cover of the South African edition of Maxim in 2013. In 2011 she got married to Nicky van der Walt and they have two daughters. Lee-Anne has won many awards such as two People Magazine Crystal Awards and two Heat Magazine Heat HOT 100 wins as Hottest SA Female Celebrity in 2007 and 2008.
8. Pearl Thusi: Due to the many talents in this wonderful lady, she made the list again. She’s an actress, model, radio, and television personality. Though she has different career life but she’s known more as an actress. Pearl was born on 13 May 1988.
9. Liesl Laurie: This South African model is really gorgeous. The special thing about her is that she’s not just a model but also a beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss South Africa 2015. Liesl holds a Bachelor of Commerce General degree from the University of Witwatersrand. Her height is 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in).
10. Minki van der Westhuizen: Mybiohub team also added her to the list because she’s another great South African model. She was born on 26 February 1984 and have a nice height of 1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in). From her teenage years at the age of 16, Minki have already started her modeling career.
11. Jo-Ann Strauss: She’s not just a model and public speaker but also an inspiration to many. Years back, she won Miss South Africa 2000 and during this time her media career kicked off with the Afrikaans TV magazine program Pasella before anchoring the English lifestyle magazine show Top Billing (TV show). Other awards Jo-Ann has won are Duku Duku-Award for style and Top Achiever in Class of “1995”.
12. Bokang Montjane: Born on 5 May 1986 in the village of Ga-Mphahlele in Transvaal (Now Limpopo), she’s a model that was crowned Miss South Africa 2010 which qualified her to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2011 and Miss World 2011 pageants. Standing at 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in), Bokang is the wife of South African soccer star Siphiwe Tshabalala.
13. Tarina Patel: Coming at no. 13 is a beautiful model and an actress who seems to be of Indian descent. In her career as a model, she has appeared on numerous magazine covers and was one of the few South African women to feature on an Elle cover. Tarina is very popular on Twitter where other celebrities seem to have a lower number of followers, she amassed over 245,000 followers.
14. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters: This stunning lady made waves in 2017 when she was crowned Miss South Africa 2017 held on March 26, 2017. Her beauty is beyond measures, she has a height of 1.71 m (5 ft 7 in) and a student of business management and entrepreneurship.
15. Tanit Phoenix: A South African actress and fashion model born on 24 September 1980. She started her modeling career when she was only 14 years of age and since then has appeared in international TV commercials for Adidas, Coca-Cola, Volvic water, Aqua-mineral, Visine, Schweppes, American Swiss Jewellery, Citroen C3, Nivea, and many others.
16. Tansey Coetzee: The last that made the list is this great South African model. Her height is 1.74 m (5 ft 9 in) and she’s well known as the winner of Miss South Africa 2007 and was among the top 5 in Miss World 2008. Tansey attended Rand Afrikaans University.