You might have seen her in Nollywood movies or you might have known her through the social media world, well whichever means she’s probably the hottest actress now. Though still a teenager, people seem not to get enough of her, am talking of none other than Regina Daniels. She’s a beautiful young lady that has taken movie world like a storm, her name keeps ringing in the ears of people. Let’s get to know
6 Facts About Regina Daniels You May Not Know
Regina Daniels Bio
1. First, who is she? Regina is a Nigerian Nollywood actress and producer that was born on October 10, 2000, in Asaba, Delta state, Southern part of Nigeria and she has 5 siblings. Her mother is Rita Daniels and is also the chairwoman of Delta State Actors Guild.
Regina Daniels Education And Background
2. She attended Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State. Right from her early age, her career as an actress has already begun. Mybiohub also found out that her first movie was titled Marriage of Sorrow and from information, we got she was only paid N10,000 for the movie.
Regina Daniels Social Life
3. There’s another special thing about her; Regina has got a heart of gold she usually set up an annually Children’s Day program based on her own financial resources.
If You Love Stories and Facts, Join this Whatsapp Channel
4. Let’s take a look at her social media side, her Instagram followers has risen to more than 800,000 followers in Instagram. She shares a lot of her gorgeous pictures to her followers.
Read: Regina Daniels Biography
Regina Daniels Career
5. In her career life as an actress, here are some names of movies she has acted in; Goddess Bride, Python Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Tears of ojiugo, Wipe your sorrows, Royal covenant and Jaja The Great.
Regina Daniels Movies